Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pray for MH17 | In memory, Mr Tambi's family.

Assalamualaikum.

Menu Ramadhan tergendala sbb saya xsempat nk update. Asif.

17 Julai 2014. Flight MH17 yang menyambut her 17th Anniversary. I'm feeling superstitious but Allah has a better plan, and we always have to accept whatever happens, because everything happens for a good reason. 

Al-Fatihah to those on board the ill-fated Malaysia Airlines Flight 17. 

I've been scrolling through posts hashtagged #MH17 since after Subuh today and Allah...what a big tragedy this is. Especially after finding out that a family of 6 all perished in that flight. And being a curious cat, I searched for the facebook acc of all 6 of them and Allah it's so heartbreaking to see their recent posts. 


credit to FB Ariza Ghazalee

"17 July, starting our new hijrah. Alhamdulillah."

As I read the caption I thought to myself. 'Allah, their hijrah is from here to the world hereafter'. For a moment there I was scared. You can't bring anything to the next world, other than three things. 

"Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Three (things) follow a dead person: Members of his family, his property and his deeds. Two of them return; and one remains with him. The people and his wealth return; his deeds remain with him". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]." - Gain Peace Through Islam

Earlier then I read a status from a school teacher asking her students if they know Afzal, Afruz and Marsha - to recite Al-Fatihah for them. I thought Marsha Azmeena is such a beautiful name so I searched for her FB acc and was shocked to know that they're siblings (lol I thought they're three friends on a sponsored trip for elite things. uhuh). 

Marsha kept herself updated with Gaza news and prayed for them as she posts things about Gaza. Luckily Marsha, I hope, Palestinians also prayed for you too knowing we're brothers and sisters. That's the beautiful bond of Islam. 

Afruz, the youngest posted "...Goodbye cats. Hope u'll get a new kind owner... pls dont die...."

I'm heartbroken. Cats. Since you've been taking care of that cat, I'm sure it'll pray for Allah's mercy for you. InsyaAllah. 

And last but not least. The father posted this.

credit to his FB acc

Together, forever, till the end. That's what every ordinary family want to be. They did and we pray for them to be together, one family, in Jannah insyaAllah. Oh my this is so sad. They're together when they die. Till the end.

And while the truth is yet to be uncovered, let's continue praying for those perished in MH17. Their death were of course, unpredictable, but we couldn't imagine how scary their last minutes were in the plane. Somehow I felt like writing a story, an imagination. Back in my secondary school days, we studied one short story - 'Rahsia', and it's about a man who lost his child in an airplane mishap, while he too was on board. Just like that one.

I'm a Sarawakian residing here in Kuching for 4 months left before moving back to Lawas after I finished my study here. They're Kuching citizens en route to move back home but couldn't make it. Suddenly I felt so grateful, and suddenly I felt obliged to breathe in the air for them. *sniff.sniff. Poor family. 

Al-Fatihah. Moga arwah2 ditempatkan dalam kalangan hamba-hambaNya yang beriman dan dipermudahkan segala urusan. Amin.

READ MORE |

*nota kaki | selama ni teringin nak naik kapal terbang besar2 dua tingkat airbus bagai tapi lepas dua nahas ni, Allahu Rabbi...seram. Tengok kapal terbang terbang rendah pun rasa seriau. Bagaimana mahu pergi travelling keliling dunia iniiii...

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Sedih sangat dengan family ni. Semoga ditempatkan di syurga

    ReplyDelete

Anda nak komen? PILIHAN BIJAK! Sila, sila....