Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lee Seung Chul's My Love Piano Cover by PianoHeart

This is lovely =)


Okay. This is not a spammed entry. My Google account wasn't hacked (except for my Dad / lil sis / big sis at home - I was checking my Youtube watch history and suddenly fishing videos were on the list and I was like "uhh when did I watch these??") and I am pretty sure my laptop wasn't infected by some kind of I'll-post-on-behalf-of-you virus. 

This is one of my hobbies. Listening to piano and classical musics I mean. But playing the real piano / keyboard would have been my dream, if my fingers aren't stubby as they are now. tehee.



Share:

2 comments:

  1. Playing piano is not that hard as you think, all you need is passion, talent, practice, practice and a looooottttttttt of practice....haha

    ReplyDelete

Anda nak komen? PILIHAN BIJAK! Sila, sila....